Stonewall Quarter Share (SQS) is proud to present “Women Out in Business,” a panel discussion and networking event. This event will bring together a diverse panel of LGBTQ women leaders in finance, media and entertainment, law, and philanthropy, who will share how they successfully navigate bringing their whole selves to work.
The discussion will center on navigating external disclosure:
- How do you come out to coworkers and staff?
- How do you come out to clients and others outside of your organization?
Moderated by Daryn Carp, host of the Oxygen podcast Martinis and Murder and anchor of BravoTV online's The Weekly Pregame
- Jean Chou, Principal and Founder, JLC & Associates
- Jennifer Hatch, President and Managing Partner, Christopher Street Financial
- Rachel Korberg, Associate Director, The Rockefeller Foundation
- Yvette Miley, Senior Vice President and Executive Editor, MSNBC & NBC News
6:30PM: Wine and Networking
7:00PM: Panel Discussion and Q&A
About Stonewall Quarter Share (SQS)
SQS is an initiative for young donors who, through grassroots organizing, help advance LGBTQ programs and services. SQS functions as a giving circle, sustaining Stonewall Community Foundation’s broader work, while giving its members a chance to make targeted grants. Building community and a culture of giving through meaningful social, volunteer and educational events, SQS aims to inspire a lifelong passion for philanthropy among next generation leaders. Learn more and join here!
Special thanks to Christopher Street Financial and the Stonewall Community Foundation.