Are you a passionate organization working to shape the city and engage New Yorkers? Become an Hour New York Partner and join our call-to-action to engage New Yorkers one hour at a time. Partners have the opportunity to engage their members or constituents each month throughout the year and unlock Partner Perks. It's free, easy, and makes a huge impact.
WHAT IS THE HOUR NEW YORK CHALLENGE?
The Hour New York Challenge encourages New Yorkers to take the pledge to get involved for just 1 hour each month throughout 2018. New Yorkers visit OrangeUGoing.com to sign up and are encouraged to share their engagement activity on social media throughout the year. Each month, OrangeUGoing.com announces a unique Engagement Theme that highlights issues impacting the city and new ways to get involved.
HOW IT WORKS
1. Complete the short form below.
2. Encourage your members, followers, and constituents to take the pledge by sending emails and posting on social media. ALL communications materials are provided to you by OrangeU Going, so you just click send!
3. Post your civic, community, and political events on OrangeUGoing.com to engage New Yorkers in your mission!
- Media Exposure & Advertising: Your organization will be featured as an Hour New York Partner on OrangeUGoing.com and in Hour New York press releases - providing substantial media exposure and advertising value.
- Free Event Listing: Partners enjoy unlimited free event listings. There are no time limits for event postings, so you can get your events on the calendars of New Yorkers early. Each event listing will remain on the site until the date of the event.
- Featured Organization Opportunity: Hour New York Partners are considered for the chance to be selected as one of five featured organizations in a monthly Engagement Theme press release. Selection is based on several factors, including how the Partner's hosted events correspond to the theme.
Sign up below to get started!